Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Willow buds make me happy...

I was so happy when I found those willow buds! In the last few years I have been looking for some without success, and on a walk this week I came upon those! It means spring is definitely on it's way! I saw my first robin too this weekend, and that is another really good sign! When they are back up north, it means winter is saying goodbye!

I also came upon those photoshop brushes for rounded corners, it makes the job easier if you don't have time for the path method!

http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/blog/2006/10/19/photoshop-friday-16-rounded-corners.html

The weekend is coming fast, so, have a great one!



2 comments:

Natalie Franke March 14, 2009 at 8:49 a.m.  

That picture is beautiful!! It's almost here.. Cold today, but hopefully warming up soon! =)

Michal March 16, 2009 at 12:13 p.m.  

Beautiful photograph, I like the colors, focus and the mood of that photo.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP