Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Butterflies...

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Anderson

I totally agree... One must definitely have some beauty around, it makes this world a happy place! I went to this Butterfly Go Free exhibit, and I loved it so much! Hundreds of delicate fluttery wonders flying around us, I could have sat there all day...


This one particular photo is precious for me, not for it's quality, but for the moment it reminds me... This tiny butterfly was on the cement path that goes all the way aroung the flower beds, and my youngest son was so worried someone would step on it and crush it. So he sat in the center of the path and wouldn't leave the spot, he was protecting the butterfly with all his mighty will! He was so sad... He wanted me to take the butterfly and put it on some flowers, but I told him, we weren't allowed to touch them, we could hurt them... So this lady who works there saw the whole scene and gently removed the butterfly, put it safely on the flowers and comforted my son, thanking him for taking care of this little creature. You should have seen the relief in his eyes...



3 comments:

Abby Lanes March 5, 2009 at 9:46 a.m.  

This is stunning work Isabelle! Your butterflies must love your energy. They look so peaceful. You are such a talented artist!

Katherine March 6, 2009 at 3:51 p.m.  

Oh this is just the most precious story! i had one of those sappy mommy looks while readint it. Its a beautiful picture but even more so because of the memory.

Isabelle Lafrance March 7, 2009 at 4:59 a.m.  

Thank you girls!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP